FULL TIME MAINTENANCE STAFF
Do you like working outdoors? Do you want to help maintain a beautiful, championship style, Rees Jones Designed, golf course? If so, our Maintenance Department is looking for a Full Time Grounds Maintenance Employee. Experience is not necessary, but preferred. We will train someone who wants to do well. Shifts start early morning and end mid afternoon. Weekend shifts will sometimes be needed. Must be self disciplined, have reliable transportation, and ready to start ASAP. Must be able to lift 40lbs & and be comfortable operating a mower and similar large machinery.
*NOTE* This is not simply a mower position. There is a lot more to this job than just mowing grass. You need to be comfortable with doing actual physical activity like, raking sand bunkers, pruning trees, mowing grass, clearing debris, and other tasks. We are looking for a Full-Time, permanent employee, not a person who sees this as a temporary job.
On property small studio apartment available for below market rent.
Sign on Bonus of $500. $250 after 90 days and the additional $250 after 6 months.
Background check will be done.
Perks: On site F&B discounts, Golf playing privileges & low guest fees, Golf Shop discounts
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 /hr depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Mount Pleasant, SC 29466 (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education